Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just a minute in December


I've always enjoyed reading the "Just a minute in..." posts over at Here comes the sun so I thought I would do one myself :).

Watching... Buffy! Lots and lots of Buffy. I'd forgotten how much I love this show.

Listening to... Josh Pyke, because his voice and his lyrics are lovely.

Reading... Tim Winton's Shallows. I've only just started, but he's a wonderful author and I really loved all his other books, so I'm expecting to love this one too.

Working on... applications for university related things - scholarships, flexible entry, accommodation etc. Some of the applications are ridiculously lengthy so I'll be glad when they're all finished.

Looking forward to... lots of things, big and small. Tonight I'm staying at a friend's house and I'm looking forward to just catching up and watching girly movies and eating junk food.

This weekend I'm going to see the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular at the Sydney Opera House, something I have been counting down the days till. Who wouldn't want to be sitting in Concert Hall as it's "invaded" by Cybermen, Daleks and the Silence? Plus, Mark Williams (aka the man who played Arthur Weasley in Harry Potter) is one of the hosts! My head is about to explode from nerdy excitement.

And finally, I am most looking forward to finding out my HSC results (I get them in exactly a week, yikes), what university courses I've been offered and accordingly getting an idea of what exactly I am going to be doing over the next few years!

P.S. That's my puppy wearing the Santa hat. His name is Sandy :).

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am SO jealous that you're going to the Doctor Who symphony! It sounds absolutely amazing and I hope you post about it! Good luck with your results and applications! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your dog is so painfully cute! I love these types of posts!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! What's the font for your blog banener? :)

    Join our shabby apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...